Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Prepared by: Jeanne Mccabe, February 20, 2016
- Sally White
- Sean Wippert
- Raf Adame
- Zee Zolnay
- Niles Johnson
- Matthew Hernandez
- Jeanne Mccabe
- Kate Tinklenberg
- Liz Partida
2016 Chapter Officers
- President: Sally White
- Vice President: Sean Wippert
- Treasurer: Raf Adame
- Unofficial Officers
- Secretary: Jeanne Mccabe
- Social Media: Jay Manaloto, Matt Hernandez
- Welcomed Niles Johnson, UNLV student, to the chapter and meeting.
- Future meetings will be cancelled if fewer than five members confirm attendance.
- Jack Molisani to present at April meeting. Topic will be “Advancing Your Career Using Personal Public Relations.”
Personal Objectives for STC Meetings
- Learning experience, networking, expanding professional horizons, current trends in technical communications field, job openings, help from other members in professional challenges, and social aspects.
STC Chapter Objectives
- Grow membership, enhance digital presence on website, blog, and Facebook.
- Discussed possibility of hosting a professional event.
- Members to post presentations and articles on STC website.
Upcoming Member Contributions
- Sally will write an article about STC, describing the organization and membership benefits.
- Sean will prepare an article for the website (topic of his choice).
- March meeting: Zee will present about Toastmasters’ increasing use of social media.
- March meeting: Jeanne will present about online job listings in the technical communication field.